News: Welcome to the Beta launch of the Student Loan Debt Forum on The College Investor.

• April 24, 2019, 04:48:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Documents Done Right.. are they a scam?  (Read 470 times)

carolinek83

• View Profile
Documents Done Right.. are they a scam?
« on: April 04, 2019, 03:45:23 PM »
A company called Documents Done Right called me saying they could give me federal student loan forgiveness. I think they are definitely a scam since they tried to say I could make 6 payments in order to get the loan forgiveness, but I don't see any complaints against this company online anywhere. Has anyone else been contacted by this company?

mrbeltran

• View Profile
Re: Documents Done Right.. are they a scam?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 06:56:49 AM »
I recently got called too!!

Apparently they're a document preparation company. They don't offer anything except for documents. I wanted their services but I don't qualify since I only have $5,000 in loans..
They walked me through everything. They were explaining the programs the department of education already offers, but they offer to do the paperwork to get the best result.

Not a scam, it's kinda like taxes. You can do it on your own but if you want to get the most out of your program then definitely give them a call..

NeeP

• View Profile
    • Scammer.info - Share scammer numbers, websites and more
Re: Documents Done Right.. are they a scam?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 10:57:08 AM »
They are scam!

I'm NeeP, I'm moderator on the website scammer.info which is there to share telephone scammer numbers and telemarketers and to expose various types of scams.
We have a whole thread about this company Documents Done Right and we know they are indeed scam!
People on our forum got cold-called by this company which itself is already a FTC and FCC violation but they even called people who did not even have student loans. After our forum people prank called them they emailed us and I got in touch with Mr Daniel Beltran ("coincidentally" the poster above me, trying to fake a review here) and in 1h tel call I had he explained how his company is just preparing documents and that they are different from the rest of the student loan scams and asked us to remove their telephone numbers. But as @carolinek83 already mentioned they offer forgiveness which is not possible and thus it's a scam.

We have found audio recs of agents clearly identifying themselves as DocumentsDoneRight and from the same caller IDs that Mr Daniel Beltran provided us and they also offered student loan forgiveness which is clearly illegal and meaning that they are indeed scam.

This user MrBeltran is clearly him and should be banned for misrepresenting himself as "customer". You can check his profile. 1 post only, no details or profile pic given. Last login only at that date to reply to this thread here. Clearly a puppet account.

For more info and detailed proof and screenshots of email conversations please check out our forum thread: https://www.scammer.info/d/18280-college-loan-remediation-scam

Thanks and hopefully I could save people from scam.

NeeP
Moderator on Scammer.info
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:59:32 AM by NeeP »