News: Welcome to the Beta launch of the Student Loan Debt Forum on The College Investor.

• November 20, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: United Legal Discharge  (Read 3235 times)

lifeofafallenangel

• View Profile
United Legal Discharge
« on: May 31, 2017, 01:57:56 AM »
I have been contacted by a group called United Legal Dischsrd in regards to my loans from when I attended the Art Institutes Online (in itself the school was a scam to say the least). They say for 700.00 approx they will assign me a case worker and a lawyer to review my case to get my loans discharged. I am worried this is a scam, anyone had any experience with this company? I would do this myself if I knew how, though they did say that in the matters of discharge legal representation is needed? They said they have a satisfaction gurantee and a 93% sucess rate with having AI students loans discharged. Please help I desperately want to believe this is true but in the back of my head I am worried of the saying if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

TheCollegeInvestor

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The College Investor
Re: United Legal Discharge
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 10:26:36 AM »

jfquirk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »
I am on the phone with this company now.  Did you m ove forward with using them or did you stop ?  I have the same hesitations you have....it's just so damn hard to tell.

Ton_14

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 05:10:15 PM »
jfquirk,
how did this go? They recently contacted me as well.

Bonas1990

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 04:55:01 PM »
Is anyone familiar with National Student Loan Service Center out of NY?  They charge $700 to consolidate your loans. But it seems there are some additional services too.  Please let me know. Thank you!