• Welcome to The Student Loan Debt Forum | The College Investor. Please login or sign up.

NEW Student Loan Assistance Program "SLAP"

Started by JDAMODELOFFAITH, October 01, 2015, 06:52:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JDAMODELOFFAITH

Has anyone heard of this program?They promise to reduce loan debt in half. I have to respond by a certain date (open enrollment period) and this enrollment is limited to the city of Philadelphia, where I reside.

TheCollegeInvestor

Who offers the program? Is it the city or a private company?

DINA7727

July 07, 2016, 02:42:36 pm #2 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:52:15 pm by TheCollegeInvestor
I also received this letter for this and looked it up online after contacting my FEDERAL Loan servicing agency who did not know anything about this company either. This is what I found: a creative loan servicing agency out of florida ‚Äč

Creative Consulting

1813 Princeton Lakes Drive
Brandon, FL. 33511
creative-consulting@consultant.com

Tel: 813-750-7909
and
E-Mail:  creative-consulting@consultant.com

It never addressed the SLAP program or said anything about cutting your loan in half but the paper I received in the mail did so I contacted the DOJ in my state for more information.  It is a third party that charges you money to help you lower your payment which in the long run may cost you more money. they a re a consulting agency called virtual solutions. Save your money and check all options and call your federal loan agency because these things are free at the department of education.

Thank YOU