News: Welcome to the Beta launch of the Student Loan Debt Forum on The College Investor.

• December 13, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Loan Forgiveness offered by Global Client Solutions LLC to My Son  (Read 1438 times)

jkbond67

• View Profile
My son has asked my assistance (his mother) to help him figure out if he has been scammed. He was called by Global Client Solutions LLC in October 2017 and I have his electronically signed "dedicated account agreement and application" where he authorized them to act in his behalf toward his Federal student loans. Now that we are trying to get his tax statement from Navient, it shows the the last payment was made Oct. 17, but does not show him past due. As a part of this contract there is a page fro "Student Loan Control, LLC" - which says it is an enrollment package. There is a Limited Power of Attorney signed by him to "Any and all of my student loan creditors". . It is stating that all lenders direct correspondence to "Student Loan Control LLC at 3803 Parkwood Blvd, Ste 100, Frisco, TX 75034." Without going in to further detail. I have a bad feeling about this, and wondered if anyone else has had this experience, and what they did to get out.

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?