• Welcome to The Student Loan Debt Forum | The College Investor. Please login or sign up.

National Legal Staffing Support reviews

Started by CarolerKing, April 09, 2019, 11:31:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CarolerKing

I recently ran across a lot of mixed reviews while researching random student loan companies.  After a whole lot of searching I ran into National Legal Staffing Support.  They had a whole lot of reviews that were actually quite positive.  I noticed that this is very rare when it comes to student loan companies.  They seem to help people find lawyers and attorneys rather then doing the work themselves so that they can legally fight for students with debt problems.  I am very curious to see if anyone has used them and what their experience was.  I would love to find a legit company to help me to get rid of my debt.  I have been out of college for a couple of years and still have a large amount of debt.  It seems like even with a degree people just aren't paying you enough to quickly get rid of those student loans.

Legal Gun For Hire

STOP> DO NOT PAY THEM ONE CENT. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WENT TO WORK FOR THEIR FOUNDERS, WE WILL CALL THEM j FOR THE MONEY BACKING AND g FOR THE X BOYFRIEND. THEY MADE 26 MILLION LAST YEAR I HEARD AND j SAYS THAT G RELAPSED ON CRACK LAST EAR AND SHE BEING THE FORMER OWNER OF A REHAB CENTER I UNDERSTAND HAS LOST HER MIND AND SOMEONE SAW A PLATE WITH CHORE BOY BURNT AND LITTLE WHITE ROCKS IN HER DESK AND WHEN HE CONFRONTED HER SHE DENIED IT AND STORMED OFF LEAVING HIM AT THE RITZ CARLTON.

THE OWNERS WERE RECENTLY NAMED IN SEVERAL CIVIL RICO CASES THEY SETTLED AND ARE FIGHTING AMONG THEMSELVES.

I HEAR THAT j DID NOT PAY A RECENT LEGAL CONSULTANT A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY AND IF SHE DOES NOT PAY HIM TOMORROW HE IS GOING TO RELEASE A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT NOT NOT ONLY HER NEED FOR HELP BUT IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR FROM HE BELIEVES IS RELATED TO DRUG ABUSE.

THESE GUYS HAVE NOT MET A FORMIDABLE OPPONENT WILLING TO BRING A REAL CIVIL RICO AND STOP THEM FROM CONTINUING TO TAKE MONEY FROM PERSONS OVERWHELMED WITH DEBT ALREADY AND JUST PUT THEM IN MORE DEBT.

BUT STAY TUNED BECAUSE IF HE DOES NOT GET THE MONEY j OWES HIM IN 24 HOURS HE IS GOING TO START LOOKING FOR FORMER CLIENTS OF THIERS AND THE LAW FIRM THEY CONTROL AND GO AFTER 100X WHAT THEY DID NOT PAY HIM TOO WORRIED ABOUT THE NEXT DOLLAR NEEDED FOR DRUGS ID THE RUMOR.

RIGHT NOW i WOULD NOT GIVE THEM ANY BUSINESS AND SEE HOW DUMB j REALLY IS, WILL SHE RISK THE BUSINESS OVER LESS THAN $10,000? iF SO, THEN THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THERE WITH BRAINS ENOUGH TO RESCUE THEM AND KEEP THE BUSINESS FROM GETTING CLOSED.

IN TRUTH I HEARD THAT SHE REALLY WANT THE BUSINESS TO HELP PEOPLE AND g WON'T LET HER AND HAS DESTROYED HER DREAM BUT UNLESS SHE IS WILLING TO GET OUT OF WHATEVER IS FUCKING HER HEAD UP AND PAY HER POPLE AND CREW IT IS LOST.

wait wait wait

pLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE SECOND HAND KNOWLEDGE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UNTIL THE SOURCE BRINGS IT OUT YOU CAN NOT RELY ON IT TO BE ACCURATE AND I MAKE NO CLAIM TO ACCURACY OF THE ASSUMPTION MADE HERE BUT WOULD ADVISE YOU TO WAIT AND SEE.

GO SLOW IS MY ADVICE.